Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
At Lean on Me Nutrition, we offer you a confidential, professional, and compassionate relationship, and an opportunity to discover your body’s own capacity for self-healing.
Our Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Susan Schroeter is a professional trained in natural nutrition. In working with Susan, you will be motivated and supported to get the results you want.
We understand that change can be intimidating. We’ll help find ways to break you out of your routines and develop new habits that help you reach your health goals. We’ll meet you where you are… not insisting that you change, only educating you on your best possible options. We provide simple, real-life, attainable recommendations!
Susan has helped individuals:
- to look and feel better
- with a proven, simple program to lose weight & achieve the body that nature intended them to have
- to discover how to live life with more energy and vitality
- with advice on a how nutrition can help manage an existing health challenge
- to understand what nutrients their individual body needs for optimal health
- with advice on healthy aging and prevention of disease & illness
- to gain knowledge on choosing and preparing wholesome & delicious foods
We offer a complimentary 20 minute evaluation to all potential clients. Intake forms can be provided at that time.
You would complete these forms at home and return them to us at your convenience. They will then be reviewed to uncover your unique health situation. Nutritional imbalances and lifestyle choices aggravate health conditions and contribute to physical symptoms and problems.
Next, we would meet for your initial 1½ hour consultation. You’ll receive recommendations based on your body’s specific needs that may include suggestions:
- for optimal digestive function
- to balance energy and alleviate fatigue
- to help regulate blood sugar
- to balance hormones
- to promote optimal mental well being
- to regulate immune system function
- for improving cardiovascular health
- to achieve a balanced diet
- supplements targeted to your specific needs
By the end of your consultation, you will have an understanding of how dietary and lifestyle choices either support or detract from your health and vitality. You’ll be on your way to reaching your goals to restore your body to natural balance and vitality.
Contact Susan today to get started on your FRESH APPROACH to health!
Cooking classes are also available to help you transition to better nutrition!
Susan Schroeter, Registered Holistic Nutritionist, develops “real” food based wellness programs tailored to her client’s individual needs. A complimentary 20 minute evaluation is recommended and intake forms can be provided at that time.